Visual Analytics Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
We are currently looking for Visual Analytics Consultant for our Digital Delivery practice in Brussels.
Accenture's Visual Analytics professionals define strategies and deliver solutions that allow to do more with the ever-expanding data assets at our clients. Data is the currency of the new economy and our visual analytics professionals bring innovative ways to generate new value opportunities. They seek out the pain points and the opportunities in the analytics journey of our clients to bring data, information and insights to everyone within the organization in an interactive and intuitive way. We believe that to unlock trapped insights, visual analytics is the medium trough which we should interact with people.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics.
As part of our Digital Delivery Visual Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. Accenture's Visual Analytics professionals define strategies and deliver solutions that allow to do more with the ever-expanding data assets at our clients.
Visual Analytics experienced professionals will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of Visual Analytics solutions, including:
- Raise awareness of the power of visualisation directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets
- Lead and participate in workshops to define business and latent needs using new methods such as design thinking
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Help define a company in the vision and strategy definition for Visual Analytics
- Evaluate the clients’ IT landscape and help define the target architecture providing Visual Analytics services
- Create and deliver end to end solutions and architectures using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Senors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- 100% Agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
- Addressing critical data issues and burning platforms in a broader context of analytical capabilities deployment, platform integration or rationalization, …
We are looking for fast learners and critical thinkers that break down business challenges into information needs and translate into storylines and relevant visualizations.
- Affinity with multiple key platforms in the Visualization Vendor space (amongst others: Tableau, Qlik, D3.js, Plotly, Shiney, Spotfire, …)
- Experience in data visualization literacy and storytelling
- Experience in prototyping using (InVision, AdobeXD, Sketch,..)
- Experience with agile delivery approaches
- Affinity with data wrangling such as TriFacta, Python / Pandas, Alteryx, Talend,…
- Ability to support business development activities
- Knowledge of visual literacy, rapid prototyping and UX
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools, languages, or libraries
- Hands-on experience in solving client challenges for visual analytics, data quality problems or data analysis
- Understands multiple data modeling strategies (conceptual, logical, technical /relational, dimensional) and can articulate, to diverse audiences, the purpose and reason of various data modeling techniques
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Desire to learn business and technical subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.