The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Technical SAP BI consultants would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions.
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Senior profiles can be involved in other tasks: Define guidelines and best practices; Lead teams; Project Management; Planning and estimation; Architecture studies
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
- At least 1 year of working experience in one or more of the following areas:
o SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
o SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform:
- § SAP Business Objects (BO),
- § SAP BO Data Services (BODS, DS)
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.