Sap Business Intelligence (BI) consultant
The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Currently we are looking for several (m/f) technical SAP Business Intelligence Consultants with hands-on project experience.
Technical SAP BI consultants would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
· Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
· Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions.
· Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
· Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
· Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
· Senior profiles can be involved in other tasks: Define guidelines and best practices; Lead teams; Project Management; Planning and estimation; Architecture studies
· At least 1 year of working experience in one or more of the following areas:
o SAP Business Warehouse (BW),
o SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform :
§ SAP Business Objects (BO),
§ SAP BO Data Services (BODS, DS),
o SAP BW4Hana
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Written and oral communication skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
· Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at