Salesforce Technical Architect
You have a passion for improving the way companies work by proposing and delivering innovative solutions? You have an appetite for cloud technologies and digital transformation? Let Accenture Salesforce welcome you!
Accenture Salesforce team offers transformational and differentiated cloud services to its customers. These services include strategy, advisory, and technology services to shape, deliver and maintain our Salesforce implementations. We are extending our team to drive continued growth in Belgium. Check out more information about our teams here.
In this context, we are looking for experienced Salesforce Technical Architects to join our exceptional team.
The Technical Architect in Salesforce is a pivotal role in our Salesforce capability and you are passionate about Salesforce products and technology. You enjoy designing and implementing architectures both in- and outside the Salesforce platform.
This role will require you to apply your experience in Salesforce products and complex enterprise technology landscapes to deliver technical excellence to our clients. You will provide guidance through your expertise and showcase through hands-on execution across Salesforce’s suite of products both current and future. As a Technical Architect you are responsible for ensuring our technical solutions enable, satisfy and advance our client’s needs and objectives. You will guard quality delivered throughout by adhering to the highest technical and security standards and ensuring our involved teams develop their knowledge and skills accordingly.
Depending on the level of experience, contribution from the Technical Architect varies from undertaking analysis of business and technical requirements to technical solution design covering application architecture, enterprise architecture, end-to-end solution design across Salesforce and other technologies, and solution estimating and planning in collaboration with other Accenture roles.
Additionally, the role has a strong focus on people development and is key to enabling the next generation of Accenture developers, technical consultants and architects.
The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your level of experience. These responsibilities include:
• Technical and solution architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, including the preparation of related artefacts such as architectural diagrams, data model, security model, proof of concepts. Help the client make the right architectural decisions.
• Formulation and implementation of technical solutions and strategies based on the Salesforce suite of products and services. Guarantee the solution is implemented in the correct way.
• Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of designed Salesforce-based solutions integrated and embedded in our client’s existing technology landscape. Ensure stability and performance across the landscape.
• Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and / or other innovations. Optimize using assets and accelerators, propose and introduce automation tools.
• Define and drive technology roadmaps related to the Salesforce suite of products and for the Accenture Salesforce Business Group practice, both in Belgium & Luxembourg and globally. Be an integral part of internal initiatives to build innovative solutions for our clients.
• Develop relationships with client executive and technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend Accenture’s role as trusted advisor. Be a trusted voice around the stakeholder table.
• Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be, working closely with Accenture Solution Architecture and Leadership teams to do so. Shape new deals with realistic assumptions and inject innovation at the heart.
• Participate and at times lead Accenture’s response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders. Design high-level architecture and solution, and present this in orals to the customer.
• Manage, mentor and lead Accenture technical teams both in Belgium & Luxembourg and in offshore locations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating technical architecture for complex implementations. Understands and navigates the complexities of Salesforce architectures (multi-tenancy, governor limits, large data volumes, licensing, managed packages).
- 5+ years of experience defining, designing, delivering and deploying technical solutions, in the capacity of accountable or responsible contributor.
Certification in Salesforce to a minimum of:
- Platform Developer I or II
- At least one Cloud Consultant Certification from either Community, Sales or Service (Marketing and Pardot Certification intentionally excluded as are specific to Marketing Cloud Consultant Roles in Accenture).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and ability to present to a variety of audiences (executive to technically detailed audiences).
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Open-minded, enthusiastic and accountable.
- Excellent command of English, as well as Dutch and/or French.
- One or more current certifications in the Salesforce Architect track.
- Expert level technical knowledge of Salesforce and its underlying platform architecture.
- Strong background in cloud computing solutions: cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments).
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies (Agile Scrum/Kanban, Waterfall, Hybrid).
- Experience in object-oriented software engineering.
A work environment with a focus on your personal and professional development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
Within Accenture, we offer our employees a suite of learning opportunities in your professional capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. From day 1, you will also get personal mentoring from a senior colleague which enables you to focus on your development and taking your career to the next level.
An amazing team of smart, motivated and driven people in the Salesforce Business Group. Our people are often organizing knowledge sharing sessions, after-work drinks and an overall good atmosphere. The leadership is very approachable and always happy to support new initiatives. You will feel right at home in our Salesforce family.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• 32 vacation days per year;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Is this the position for you?
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Now´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dieter Heylen via
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance world. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis.