You will integrate the Gallia Global Mobility Team. The Gallia region is covering The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Mauritius. You will focus on Belgium and Luxembourg.
Global Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, mobility policy. It includes People Mobility (responsible for international assignments), Travel and Meeting & Events. You will join the People Mobility team.
Under the supervision of the BeLux Global Mobility lead, you will manage the international assignments of Accenture personnel from / to Belgium and Luxembourg from an immigration, social security and personal taxation point of view and understand and escalate risk areas and compliance issues. You will provide advice and assistance to Accenture personnel in collaboration with other departments, delivery centers around the world, and external vendors. You will also support with drafting and revising materials on internal processes.
You will manage the immigration files of inbound employees, including but not limited to:
- supervision of the immigration services,
- reviewing and approving business invitation letters to Belgium and Luxembourg,
- acting as point of contact for complex queries,
- handling posted workers declarations in Belgium and Luxembourg,
- collaborating with other Global Mobility teams based around the world (mainly our delivery centre in Buenos Aires) and other departments, among which Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Employment Law and Contract Management,
- advising project teams with respect to staffing of personnel based on their nationality,
- ensuring smooth collaboration with immigration vendors.
You will manage the social security applications for outbounds employees. This includes:
- determining who needs a social security certificate of coverage in collaboration with the Employee Tax and Immigration team (ET&I),
- preparing applications and filing them with the relevant administration.
You will work in close collaboration with the Employee Tax & Immigration team on personal tax matters. ET&I defines the position and provides advisory services. Your main responsibility is the delivery of personal tax services within the framework of ET&I guidance. Your responsibilities include:
- advising project teams on tax liabilities of employees on international assignments,
- oversight of tax services provided by our offshore tax delivery team and tax vendors,
- assisting in determining the list of employees eligible for tax assistance,
- liaising with tax authorities.
Advisory and case management
Together with the BeLux People Mobility lead you will contribute to the smooth management of the operations related to international assignments, as well as provide client-oriented services to in / outbound employees and project teams. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- supporting the BeLux People Mobility Lead to evaluate the total costs of an assignee’s international assignment for project leads and financial controllers,
- analysing and providing solution for complex situations and inquiries from project teams and HR allowing them to make well-informed staffing decisions,
- providing counsel on People Mobility policies.
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Education: university degree or equivalent higher education qualification, preferably in international relations/mobility, administrative or financial or HR education allowing to grasp the overall aspects of international mobility of workers.
- Experience: 4 to 5 years work experience with a multinational company of which 2 to 3 years in international mobility matters. Experience in immigration, expatriate administration or tax is an advantage.
- Personal skills: excellent customer services skills, self-starter, with strong interpersonal, analytical, and verbal & written communication skills, ability to act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality, demonstrated organisation and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment requiring flexibility, ability to analyse and explain complex matters to varied public, as well as to recommend realistic solutions, thoroughness, team player, eager to learn and develop new skills and competences. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (power point, word, excel).
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and/or French and Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.