We are looking for an Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant, with experience in deploying Cloud based Human Capital Management and/or Talent Acquisition (Taleo) solutions for Accenture Belgium (Head Office in Brussels). You will be working closely with your team to design, configure and deploy Oracle HCM solutions, either in a stand-alone project or as part of a larger program. Along your career as Oracle Cloud HCM consultant, challenging opportunities and responsibilities will be given to manage and lead teams, to participate in presales and sales activities, and to serve as Oracle applications subject matter expert within the Accenture organization, serving global and local customers across all industries.
Depending on the program, you will:
- Execute planning activities for Oracle projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
- Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, upgrade, integration and outsourcing of Oracle Applications;
- Design and deliver Oracle solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
- Capture and document functional requirements via interviews or workshops;
- Capture and document functional specifications for RICEW objects;
- Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
- Lead and coach a team;
- Manage and deliver conference room pilots;
- Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests;
- Provide production support and full solution handover to the client or delivery/application maintenance centers;
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
Your background :
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity;
- Minimum 2 years Oracle Applications (i.e. Cloud Applications, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Retail or Siebel) and business process (transformation) experience in one of the following domains: SCM, CRM, Financials, Human Resources or Business Intelligence;
- Experience with testing and conversion tools are a plus;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch or French;
- Willingness to travel.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.