Do you recognize yourself as expert in at least one of the key topics described above? Are you ready to join our New Banking practice within Financial Services to support C-levels grow their business and deliver value from meaningful customer relationships and optimized distribution networks?
As an executive in our New Banking practice, you will be steering teams delivering valuable insights and implementing business change with a focus on people, processes and tooling while anticipating and reacting to a changing and disrupted banking market.
Additionally, you will have to show eagerness to engage with the client to shape and discuss new value propositions.
New Distribution & Operating Models / Branch Transformation
- Lower client cost-to-serve, physical distribution optimization, customer right channelling, digital operations optimization
- Improve customer experience, connected “phygital” experience, optimized customer interaction models
- Boost customer revenues, tellers to sellers, remote sales capabilities and service-to-sales
- Leverage mortgages to sustain client acquisition
- Maximize profitability via short terms credits & cross selling
- Launch digitalization for SME’s & new actors
Innovative Payments, Open Banking, Fintechs and PSD2
- Create new opportunities to provide increased consumer value and new revenue streams
- Reduce costs through simplification
- Develop banking as a living service
- Encourage the differentiation through innovation
Smart automation & Artificial Intelligence
- Drive clients’ intelligent transformation
- Use new technologies to transform client interaction to drive satisfaction and revenue
Digital Decoupling & New Architectures
- Improve time to market via AGILE & DEVOPS transformation
- Take up PSD2 and Open Banking challenges via API-ZATION
- Accelerate transition to RPA and AI
- Unlock the potential of data
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Within the Banking practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging on our state of the art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Minimal 7 to 12 years of consulting experience in financial services
- Strong business development and offering management experience
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytic skills
- Creative yet pragmatic problem-solver with a broad understanding of current marketing & sales trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining High Perforbmance
- Solid interpersonal skills, team and C-level client relationship building skills
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.