Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
- Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and back-office automation.
- Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
- Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
The BeLux Insurance practice is the leader in consulting services to insurance clients in BeLux. We have more than 250 dedicated people working on insurance projects and a specialized local insurance team of +60 individuals focusing on high-end management and technology consulting as well as on application development services. We are working with a vast majority of the top BeLux insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, turn into the digital and automation which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
As management consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value digital solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and create client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented consultants who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy projects such as Life Operating Model & local benchmarking, Life IT Transformation, Automate manual activities and processes, large IT digital transformation implementations & Robotics. You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
- Consulting and partnering with our Life insurance clients to help them develop high digital performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys
- Supporting designing transformation business case and roadmap to help activate the defined client transformations
- Support delivering major complex client digital transformation both on a business, technology, architecture and program management side
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- A university degree from a leading business school;
- 1 to 5 years of functional experience in the Insurance industry either at a consulting company or at a Life insurer (Retail, Corporate or Private)
- Knowledge and functional experience on Life software solution & package (example: BSB Software package (Vermeg)) with previous active role on such project
- Skills in 1 or more of insurance front office and back office processes: Underwriting / Policy Servicing / Claims Management / Product Management & Actuarial studies / Distribution & Marketing / Customer Relationship Management
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Flexibility to work partially abroad;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.