(Java) Software Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. At Accenture Luxembourg, with around 200 smartest, most capable individuals, we drive innovation, serving our clients in Luxembourg to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives.
As a (Java) Software Developer, you will have to:
• Be highly collaborative
• Have an Agile mindset: prioritize customer needs, fail-fast, deploy early
• Produce clean, tested and self-documenting code
• Gather and evaluate client feedback early
• Have a high level view of the client architecture
• Have a healthy interest in architecture and new technologies (Cloud, Dev(Sec)Ops, Microservices, Event systems, APIs, Security …)
• Self-improve through trainings and participate in knowledge sharing
• A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
• At least 3 years of IT experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Working knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory …)
• Master at least 1 major programming language (Java),
• Experience with databases and ORM frameworks (eg. Hibernate)
• Ability and interest to learn new languages or become a Full-stack Engineer
• Fluent French & English, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an asset
• Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
• Industry skills will be considered as an asset
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.