Accenture’s workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career within Accenture is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as an intern with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Junior Consulting professionals will be involved in delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Functional professionals have skills in design and implementation of functional solutions to optimize a company's business processes, management and relationships. Some business consultants specialize in industry-specific functional areas, such as insurance claims processing or pharmaceutical research and development.
As an intern, specific responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.;
- Assisting in the design of to-be processes;
- Assisting in implementation activities related to new solutions and change management related activities (communications, training, etc.);
- Documenting business requirements;
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs);
- Documenting functional requirements as an input to application design;
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and system requirements;
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities;
- Performing testing work
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Ability to adapt rapidly to a new environment
- Good interpersonal skills
available for a four to six-month internship
native French or German and Fluent in English
stress-resistant, flexible and convincing
- independent and well-organized
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.