• A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
• At least 3 years of IT experience as a Frontend Software Engineer or Front-End Software Developer
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory …)
• Knowledge and interest in back-end programming languages (Java, .NET, Python, …)
• Experience with Swagger and API architectures
• Knowledge of security architectures, Single Sign-on and authentication protocols (OpenID Connect)
• Ability and interest to learn new languages or become a Full-stack Engineer
• Fluent French & English, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an asset
• Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
• Industry skills will be considered as an asset
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.