Finance Strategy & Transformation Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function, using best practices in finance management to achieve improved business performance and create world-class finance capabilities.
With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, functional and technical areas, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Senior Manager in the CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will help deliver high performance by:
- - Exploring sources of shareholder value creation
- - Designing and implementing solutions that optimize profit and cash
- - Creating a new financial vision and strategy with the client
- - Setting up finance transformation projects
- - Identifying and creatively solving complex problems for the CFO
- - Designing and re-engineering critical financial processes
- - Fundamentally transforming the way the finance organization operates
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Desired skills & experience
- A university degree from a leading business school
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance consultancy environment
- Proven business development and commercial capabilities
- Ability to coach a team of +10 people and run a project of +5 people
- Ability to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis in Benelux, occasionally elsewhere in Europe/globally
- Ability to produce points of view and thought leadership
- IT literate, with specific knowledge of ERP and reporting software
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive C-Level conversations on strategic themes within Finance (vision, operating models, organization, processes, systems, business partnering, digital, location…)
- Ability to manage and develop a competence center/practice
Finance Strategy & Transformation skills:
- - Strategic thinking and shaping
- - Proven transformation skills, including project and change management
- - Sound accounting, reporting and controlling skills
- - Highly skilled in core finance operations domains and processes (OTC, RTR, PTF, P2P, etc.,)
- - Highly skilled in performance management: strategy mapping, value drivers planning/budgeting/forecasting, management reporting
- - Experience with integration, shared services, Target Operating Model
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
At Accenture Strategy you’ll work with industry leading clients, helping to define and deliver state-of-the-art solutions for strategic C-Suite issues. Our global network of experts will support you in building a solid network and expanding your knowledge and experience. Intense teamwork, combined with continuous training will bring your professional and personal skills to the next level and provide unparalleled opportunities for you to grow and advance in your career.
Our collaborative and inclusive working environment builds on the strengths and added value of each person. We help you to find the right balance through flexible working using the latest collaboration technologies and mobility solutions.
You will chart a sustainable career journey guided by your personal Career Counselor and continuously grow as a professional (and individual) through tailored learning and development tools.
As a valued member of our Accenture family, your sense of belonging will be nurtured through a diverse program of initiatives and community networking events that recognize your achievements. Our Sports, Corporate Citizenship, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity programs and our annual Innovation Challenge provide additional fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society.
About Accenture Strategy BeLux
Accenture Strategy BeLux is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Strategy consulting practice with a ‘hands-on, value & impact’ culture. We support C-Suites to transform their businesses by leveraging the differentiated Accenture DNA, driven by a deep understanding of technology. Our people focus on defining sustainable and realistic business plans that can be effectively implemented by our clients.