As a Data & Business Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the organisation.
We all know that data is hot and that companies need to use the data to come to insights. But do they know who is using their data? And which data?
As a data and BI Architect, you will support our clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers.
This means that you will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Defines, challenge and prioritize with client data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Design, develop and continuously improve supporting activities (automation of versioning and release management, scheduling, security models, impact assessment of new changes ...)
- Accountable for End to End solution.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- 2 years of professional experience in similar key responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in data warehouse dimensional modelling. Hands on knowledge with at least one Key ETL Market tool (Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BW/HANA, SAS DI, Oracle Data Integrator, ...)
- Hands on knowledge with at least one Key BI Market tool (SAP BO, Oracle BI, Tableau, MS Power BI, QlickView...)
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools. (SAS, R, ...)
- Knowledge of latest market trends. (Big Data, Blockchain, AI, Cloud, Mobile, ...)
- Experience in working in large cross boarder projects.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.