Cyber Security Consultant
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The cyber security manager provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions.
Some of the Interesting Aspects of your Role Include
· Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
· Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
· Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
· Develop Accenture Security footprint in the market.
As a cyber security consultant, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the solutions.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
- Perform current state assessments of our client’s cyber security posture, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking
- 2+ years of hands on experience in security incident and event management, threat hunting, penetration testing or securing software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Experience with at least one of the following cyber security platforms
is a plus: Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, Palo Alto or Tanium
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.