Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- You will report to your senior contract manager and will supervise other contract management team members.
• Education: College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
• Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
• Work Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience in the contract management/Legal/ procurement field
• Flexible to travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Understands basic contracting principles
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management Processes
• Languages: French, Dutch and English