- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting identification and development of end-to-end process transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
- Contributing to important projects on a global level
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new Business / IT architectures, relying on a proven methodology and concepts such as SOA and established software packages
- Contributing to the design and implementation of new operating models and processes
- Applying skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
- Applying and extending a working knowledge of the insurance industry and/or the functional areas they serve
- A university degree from a leading business school;
- 2 to maximum 5 years (should we not specify 1-3 years) of experience in the Insurance Banking industry (Retail, Corporate or Private) with skills in 1 or more of front office and back office processes: Distribution Channels (Web, Mobile) / Customer Relationship Management / Underwriting / Claims Management
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Flexibility to work abroad;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.