Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative solutions that transform valuable results? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader for information systems within the Banking/Insurance domain? If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects are within your DNA, Accenture may be the perfect place to progress your career. It’s you, its your career, it’s your adventure, where you will go next? You needn’t to look far!
We are currently looking for a Functional/Business Analyst in Financial Services for our office in Brussels.
As a Functional/Business Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
Within your Accenture team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what’s coming and progress of what’s ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 1 to 5 years in either insurance, banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on Payments domain is a plus (Sepa DD, Sepa CT, International Payments, Swift)
- Sound insurance and/or finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, xml, sql, mainframe (Cobol);
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.