Working as part of the global Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, the Marketing & Communications Manager – Oracle Platform drives the marketing and communications strategy in support of this business. The focus of this role is to address the opportunities in the marketplace with content, experiences and resources that meet audiences where they are. Key focus areas include: strategy and messaging; sales campaign marketing, internal and external; foundational content producing, polishing and promoting, including Tech Vision, white papers, etc.; digital platform oversight (websites, social) and core event support.
• Work with the Oracle Platform Marketing & Communications lead to develop a comprehensive marketing & communications strategy and plan to support the growth of the Oracle business.
• Help support the localization of the marketing plans, working with the industry and geographic teams, and other related teams across our business, to ensure the plan is innovative, relevant and localized, and launch sales campaigns in those areas.
• Effectively team with Oracle marketing and alliance leadership to manage the ongoing implementation of the plan, and work with the marketing leadership to refresh as required.
• Help manage the annual budget and reporting to show strong ROI on programs.
Content Development and Campaigns
• Help create strategic messaging, including structuring a multi-faceted message platform, writing and shaping messages designed to raise perceptions of our Oracle alliance globally and locally. Help develop a visual identity to support the messaging, and continually evolve and refresh to stay current with emerging trends and Accenture brand standards.
• Help drive internal and external marketing content and campaigns to evangelize our key audiences: leadership, client teams, and our people; Oracle leadership and sales teams; clients and other external audiences, such as industry analysts.
• Help drive the development of market-relevant and differentiated thought leadership, helping to write new content and shape global content. Help proactively identify hot topic areas for content, develop messaging and create content including thought leadership, POVs and research, working with the geographic teams to localize and industry teams to tailor, ensuring the content is relevant for sales campaigns around the world. This includes supporting the creation and launch activities for the annual Accenture Technology Vision for Oracle, and pushing the content into the various channels, such as social media and media relations.
• Develop content for website pages and registration sites to support the events, thought leadership, new collateral and other areas. Work collaboratively with the Digital marketing team to develop the pages and ensure timely delivery.
• Help create and drive a robust social media program to ensure strong integration of digital marketing elements across all M&C programs. Drive strong share of voice and position our senior business leaders. Proactively seek new channels and innovative ways to share our stories to keep current of social trends.
• Write content for blogs, social posts and other content required for the social channels. Ensure consistency and accuracy of Accenture Technology strategic marketing messages across various social channels and programs and ensure Accenture’s social media policies are adhered to.
• Analyze results to gain insights and improve our overall digital marketing program.
• Create an integrated communications plan to support our growth agenda, developed and implemented at the global level and regional levels. This includes the development of an overarching internal communications strategy and plan aimed at creating a cultural change within Accenture. Integration and collaboration with the global and regional leads is essential to ensuring a comprehensive yet localized plan.
• Develop overarching messaging and brand guidelines for internal communications, and ensure these standards are adapted globally.
• Work with regional and functional leads to create a comprehensive schedule and content development plan for ongoing communications at the global and regional levels.
• Manage the writing, editing and oversight of internal communications, leveraging other resources as required and managing these external resources.
• Work with designers and outside agencies to develop the postcards and related creative assets such as invitations, and work with our internal mailing team to distribute.
Event Management, Communications and Outreach
• Support our large, high profile events, teaming with marketing leadership and event program lead, providing overall event management capabilities, and manage smaller events held around the globe, focusing on how to gain traction internally and with clients, and achieve the best ROI.
• Develop a communications strategy to support the key events that are held by or sponsored by Accenture, including the Accenture Oracle Leadership Council and the Oracle OpenWorld event. This includes the development of client invitations and cover letters, internal postcards, and other briefings, as well as the content and development of the event web pages.
• Develop scripts and presentations for leadership speeches and speaking opportunities. This includes messaging and content development, working with agencies on creating compelling presentations, and coaching leadership to prepare for speaking opportunities.
• Team with marketing colleagues in other key functions such as Events Marketing, Partner & Ecosystems Market Development, Campaigns and MyConcerto as required.
Education and Sales Assets
• Develop presentations and videos, along with other education, training and sales assets. Manage the development of sales presentations, leadership speeches and scripts, and provide coaching for Accenture, Oracle and client leads in the video shoots, working with creative services and production teams to manage all logistics and production of the assets.
Client Success Stories
• Become expert in knowing our Oracle client base to ensure we are targeting our best client stories for the various channels: credentials, wins and successes postcards, awards, annual and quarterly reports, event marketing and other.
• Develop wins and successes, and work with the credentials team to develop externally approved content. Share these stories across the channels within Accenture and externally as appropriate. Identify the correct client stories for critical channels such as: quarterly reports, industry analyst reports, awards, speaking opportunities.